First appeared on eFXplus on Jun 28 - 12:55 AM
- USD/JPY bouncing from EBS 109.97 low into Tokyo fix, to 110.32, fresh high.
- Nikkei bouncing too, now only off 0.1% at 22,249, 22k break avoided.
- US yields also firmer from earlier in session, Tsy 10s @2.836%, 2s @2.502%.
- Break of gravitational pull from USD2.3 bln 110.00 option expiries too.
- USD430 mln more above at 110.25, then 111.00 USD580 mln.
- USD/JPY above flat-ish 200-DMA at 110.20 again, more tech supports below.
Thomson Reuters IFR Markets