First appeared on eFXplus on May 31 - 08:40 PM
- EUR/JPY steady between 127.15-33 in Asia ahead of Spain no-confidence vote.
- Players also awaiting fresh developments on political front in Italy.
- High of 127.75 yesterday cap for now barring very good EUR-friendly news.
- Offers tipped 128.00+, some from Japan exporters? Daily Ichi tenkan 127.97.
- Descending 200-HMA at 128.01 above, 100-HMA below at 126.80, 55-HMA 126.48.
- Flows light so far at month-start, many players side-lined pre-US NFP.
EUR/JPY: Click here
Thomson Reuters IFR Markets