First appeared on eFXplus on May 16 - 02:40 AM
- USD/JPY consolidates after trade up to 110.45 overnight, Asia 110.20-38.
- Quiet for most part, pair holding above 200-DMA at 110.17.
- Offers noted from ahead of 110.50, trail up, some stops mixed in above.
- Japanese exporters amongst those on offer, assuming 105 this fiscal half.
- 55-WMA at 110.47 helping to cap, also USD590 mln option expiries at 110.50.
- Bids eyed from @110.00, more towards 109.70-80 USD430 mln option expiries.
USD/JPY: Click here
Thomson Reuters IFR Markets