First appeared on eFXplus on Jun 14 - 08:40 PM
- When Japanese interest in AUD and NZD low, tendency for crosses to fall.
- Bias already down on USD strength, AUD/JPY and NZD/JPY both on back-foot.
- AUD/JPY 82.72 to 82.48 in Asia so far, NZD/JPY off but less, 77.17 to 76.91.
- AUD/JPY through 55-DMA now above at 82.77, daily Ichi cloud top 82.51.
- NZD/JPY back below its daily Ichi cloud, base 77.07, 55-DMA 77.07.
- Trading likely light post-Gotobi Tokyo fix, market likely quiet but choppy?
Thomson Reuters IFR Markets