First appeared on eFXplus on Jun 28 - 08:45 PM
- NZD under pressure going into/after this week's RBNZ policy announcement.
- Dovish stance, bearish stance towards economy pressuring NZD lower.
- NZD/USD to 0.6747 yesterday, NZD/JPY to 74.40, today 0.6747-62, 74.55-70.
- Both technically weak/look to move lower - NZD/USD towards 0.6676 June '16?
- NZD/JPY to move initially towards November '16 low of 73.69.
- Some support eyed at big figures ahead - NZD/USD 0.6700, NZD/JPY 74.00.
Thomson Reuters IFR Markets