First appeared on eFXplus on Jun 07 - 01:50 AM
- USD/JPY gravitating around large, USD2 bln option expiries at 110.00 strike.
- Lack of other flows, factors in Asia afternoon trading.
- Off earlier alongside some crosses from 110.22 high on combo of factors.
- Long liquidation/profit-taking, Japanese exporter and option-related sales.
- US yield steady/tad lower near recent highs, supportive, Tsy 10s @2.969%.
- 55-HMA at 109.93 pivot of sorts, hourly Ichi cloud 109.69-81 below.
USD/JPY: Click here
Thomson Reuters IFR Markets