First appeared on eFXplus on Jun 12 - 02:45 AM
- USD broadly bid on US-NoKo amity, market optimism, risk-on sentiment.
- USD/JPY from 110.00 to 110.49 early, on hold below high since.
- Some to-fro on news headlines but market essentially range-bound still.
- Offers from 110.50 from Japanese exporters, others, trail up.
- Bids from well ahead of 110.00, large option expiries in area help.
- Total USD1.5 bln in expirations between 110.00-30 strikes.
USD/JPY: Click here
Thomson Reuters IFR Markets