First appeared on eFXplus on May 06 - 09:05 PM
- Broad USD strength and EUR weakness saw EUR/JPY down to 129.90 Friday.
- Some bounce from low but EUR essentially heavy despite weak US NFP data.
- Cross downside limited for now but risk still down, below daily Ichi cloud.
- Daily cloud base 130.54, range 130.33-57, 129.19 low 3/26, 128.96 3/23.
- Good resistance from descending 55-HMA up at 130.87.
- Little in way of nearby option expirations today, tomorrow.
EUR/JPY: Click here
Thomson Reuters IFR Markets