First appeared on eFXplus on Jun 13 - 09:30 PM
- AUD/JPY on back-foot, Japanese buy-side interest low post-dovish RBA
- BoJ even more dovish but better carry interest, spec foci elsewhere.
- Cross off to 83.30 earlier, some bounce since, high 83.63 earlier.
- Resistance from flat-ish 100-HMA at 83.57, support from 83.31 100-DMA below.
- Bias currently neutral in Tokyo with focus elsewhere.
- Only major option expiries today 81.00 AUD320 mln, 84.50 298 mln tomorrow.
AUD/JPY: Click here
Thomson Reuters IFR Markets