First appeared on eFXplus on Jun 11 - 01:25 AM
- USD/JPY steady after push up from 109.23 top 109.83, holding below high.
- Market heavy from ahead of 110.00, Japanese exporter and other offers.
- Good bids from @109.50 now, total USD1.26 bln option expiries 109.45-60.
- Pair pivoting around 100-HMA at 109.78, hourly Ichi cloud 109.66-81.
- Cloud descending as is 100-HMA, USD/JPY to break above? 200-DMA 110.18.
- US Treasury yields firm, 10s @2.956%, supportive.
USD/JPY: Click here
Thomson Reuters IFR Markets