First appeared on eFXplus on Feb 12 - 07:50 PM
- EUR/JPY up early in Asia on improvement in risk sentiment, Nikkei up.
- That said, market wary and upside seen limited for cross.
- Offers likely to come back in well ahead of 134, 133.92 descending 100-HMA.
- Support from top of hourly Ichi cloud at 133.39, flat 55-HMA 133.37.
- 100-DMA at 133.61 today, likely pivot going forward.
- Low yesterday while Tokyo holiday-ed 132.92, stops likely sub-132.90.
EUR/JPY: Click here
Thomson Reuters IFR Markets