First appeared on eFXplus on Sep 11 - 02:05 AM
- Both EUR/USD and EUR/JPY moving higher still, cross in lead still?
- EUR/JPY from 128.80 early in Asia to 129.46, decisively through 200-HMA
- Flattening 200-HMA at 129.19, held market back initially
- EUR/USD from 1.1578 to 1.1613, through large option expiries at 1.1600-10
- Total E788 mln at 1.1600-10, above E810 mln between 1.1620-50 strikes
- EUR/USD to its 200-HMA at 1.1612, no decisive break yet, 55-DMA 1.1612 too
Thomson Reuters IFR Markets