First appeared on eFXplus on May 10 - 08:55 PM
- USD/JPY up from 109.30 post-CPI low, 109.38 early Asia to 109.57.
- Recouping losses yesterday despite lower US yields, Nikkei up, supportive.
- Pair moving from near base of hourly Ichi cloud towards top.
- Hourly cloud 109.35-58, 100-HMA 109.35, 200-HMA 109.41, 55-HMA 109.56.
- Tokyo fix Japanese importer demand, other buyers noted.
- Upside likely capped around 110.00, 110.02 high yesterday, 110.05 May 2.
USD/JPY: Click here
Thomson Reuters IFR Markets