First appeared on eFXplus on Feb 10 - 09:05 PM
- Sidelined - no major GBP weekend news - Tokyo holiday - 1.2930/37 range
- Brexit uncertainty saw investment flow from UK to EU - LSE nL3N203341
- Data led in London, Q4 GDP, business investment & IP production today
- 5 and 10 DMAs head south and the 21 DMA crests, which is a bearish setup
- A close above the 1.3025 200 DMA would be needed to end the downside bias
- Looking for an initial test of 1.2814, 50 percent of the 2019 bounce.
Thomson Reuters IFR Markets